Get indispensable advice and information from experts at The Hospital for Sick Children (SickKids) on topics ranging from children’s nutrition, pregnancy and breastfeeding, diabetes and allergies. The are available for purchase through chapters.indigo.ca. When you purchase any of the below books through Indigo using the links on this page, SickKids will receive up to 8.5% of the proceeds from your purchases (before tax and shipping charges). These proceeds will go towards programs at SickKids.
SickKids books can also be purchased by clicking on any of the links below or at the 5 Fifty 5 shop at the hospital.
For health-care professionals:
- The Handbook for Clinician Scientists
- Handbook of Supportive Care in Pediatric Oncology
- The Hospital for Sick Children Manual of Pediatric Trauma
- The Hospital for Sick Children Handbook of Pediatric Emergency Medicine
- The Hospital for Sick Children Atlas of Pediatrics
- The Hospital for Sick Children Handbook of Pediatric Medicine, 11th Edition
- Hearing Voices: Qualitative Inquiry in Early Psychosis
- Youth , Education and Marginality: Local and Global Expressions
- Preventing Eating-Related and Weight-Related Disorders. Collaborative Research, Advocacy and Policy Change
- Understanding and Addressing Girls’ Aggressive Behaviour Problems.
- SickKids Handbook of Pediatric Thrombosis and Hemostasis