Patients and families
Welcome to our Patients and Families page. We hope this page will answer many of your questions and concerns. In turn we hope to hear from you for feedback as well. Below are some great links to help make your visit or stay with SickKids as easy as possible.
For informative sessions and events concerning any of our programs, such as the Cleft Lip & Palate Program, the Craniofacial Program and others, see Event Listings.
- The Ontario Cleft Lip and Palate/Craniofacial Dental Program
- Craniofacial Program
- Cleft Lip and Palate Program
- Department of Otolaryngology - Head and Neck Surgery
- Bloorview Childrens Hospital
- Vascular Anomalies Clinic
- Burns Program
- SickKids YouTube channel - Congenital Hand Differences
- Rehab on Aboutkidshealth.ca - see links below
CHILD LIFE SPECIALIST
Our Child Life specialist is: Shaindy Alexander - email@example.com
A Child Life Specialist provides therapeutic play programs designed to reduce stress and help patients cope with hospitalization. They help prepare children for medical and surgical procedures and much more. Read more.
Phone: 416-813-6795 X206795
This website is full of great resources about bone health, caring for your cast and much much more.
Click on Health A-Z for answers to many useful health topics. For example, you can browse topics such as:
See Coming for Surgery for a host of commonly asked questions, to see the Coming for surgery video tour, to learn about eating and drinking before surgery .... and many other topics.