Analytical mass cytometry (operator assisted)
General Information Before You Start
Analytical mass cytometry is only offered as an operated assisted service. Before you start, an initial consultation meeting with the operator is required. To schedule a meeting, please contact Dariush Davani (). Please review the information below and bring all your questions to the meeting.
- Review reagents available. Visit the Fluidigm website for currently available reagents and metal-tagged antibodies. See below for our antibody metal labeling service below.
- Review sample preparation and staining protocols. Visit the Nolan Lab website for suggested protocols.
- Review Data Analysis options. Data analysis can be done by FlowJo or Cytobank. The FMCF provides site licenses for the flow cytometry data analysis program FlowJo at a reasonable cost. For documentation on using FlowJo X for Helios data analysis click here. To find out more about Cytobank click here.
- Review Helios Sample Requirements. Learn more
- Review Helios Experiment Planning Form. Download Word doc
*minimum purchase of 4 reactions, up to a maximum of 16
*cell ID stains (live/dead or natIr), fix/perm and associated buffers and acquisition time are not included in these fees