Mission and Vision
We lead, discover and innovate to transform brain and mental health in children and youth by:
- Bringing leading brain & mental health clinicians, educators & researchers together into a community of scholars
- Discovering the fundamental basis of brain & mental health through innovative research
- Translating discoveries to accelerate improved brain & mental health outcomes for children, youth & their families
- Implementing new paradigms to prevent & treat brain & mental health conditions in children & youth
- Inspiring, educating, & mentoring future generation s of brain & mental health leaders
Every child deserves a healthy start, a strong mind, and a bright future.
The Centre for Brain & Mental Health has identified two platforms that help to leverage existing strengths and provide a framework from which to develop a strategic plan and objectives supporting our vision and mission.
These platforms include:
- Brian injury and recovery
- Learning, memory and affect