Registration of Patients
Whom to register?
- Any child or adult with a bone marrow failure or myelodysplasia which is congenital or inherited.
- For a list of the various conditions click here.
- The patients or families should consent for the registration
Who can register a person with an inherited marrow failure syndrome?
- Any Canadian pediatric hematologist/oncologist
- Any physician who have an eligible patient and wants to participate
- Patients or families can contact us for information and the registration package.
How to register?
- Contact the Data Manager for the study at firstname.lastname@example.org for a registration package.
- Fill out the registration forms
- The patient must consent to participate. For a copy of the Consent contact the Data Manager at email@example.com.
- Consent forms must be sent together with the registration forms.
- The registration form and consent forms must be sent by the participating physician.