Cystic Fibrosis Centre
Our goal is to improve the quality of life for patients with CF and their families through therapy discovery and implementation.
There are six primary goals for our centre:
- Therapy discovery
- Bringing discoveries to the clinic
- Therapy delivery and evaluation
- Early detection, intervention and prevention
- Training and education of CF professionals and families
- Management and exploration of the Cystic Fibrosis Mutation Database
These goals will be achieved by leveraging our strength in collaborative research, clinical care and education to build capacity in drug discovery, preclinical drug assessment, measurement of disease severity in newborns and clinical trials.