Maple Leaf Medical Clinic (MLMC)
70 Carleton St.
At the corner of Carleton St. and Church St.
Monday to Friday as late as 8 p.m. Some Saturday hours. Hours vary according to doctor and day of the week.
Clinic Phone Number: 416-465-0856
Visit the Maple Leaf Medical Clinic's website
Main Drug Mart Pharmacy is located in the building.
The phone number is 416-963-0963
On site Laboratory
Yes. There is a lab in the basement where blood work can be done Monday to Thursday 8 am – 5 pm (viral load until 4:30 pm) and Friday 8 am-4 pm (no viral loads).
The Canadian Immunodeficiency Research Collaborative
MLMC has a comprehensive list of partner organizations on their clinic website..
The MLMC staff is made up of 8 Family Doctors with specialty training/interest and experience in treating people living with HIV/AIDS, one specialist in infectious diseases (Dr. Mona Loutfy), and one internal medicine doctor (Dr. David Fletcher), administrative staff, and support staff.
There are profiles of the Family Doctors and Specialists available on this page on the clinic website or the physician's list page of the website.
How to get there
Accessible by Transit: Yes.
How to get there by car:
- From the Gardner Expressway:
- Exit on Yonge Street and travel northbound. Turn right onto Carleton Street. The Clinic is located just east of Church Street.
- From the 404:
- Exit on Bayview/Bloor and travel westbound on Bloor. Turn right onto Jarvis Street and another right onto Carlton Street. The clinic is located just east of Church Street.
How to get there by TTC:
- Take the subway Yonge Line to College Station. Walk east toward Church Street on the north side of Carlton Street until you reach the Clinic.
- Or you can take the 506 Carlton Streetcar along College/Carlton Street. Get off at the Church Street stop. The clinic is located on the north-east corner of Carlton and Church Street