Positive Care Program at St. Michael’s Hospital
Cardinal Carter North Wing
30 Bond Street, Toronto ON
Monday to Friday 8 a.m. to Noon and 1 to 4:30 p.m.
Clinic Phone Number: 416-864-6060 ext 5696
Visit the St. Michael's clinic website.
Type of Clinic
Hospital Setting, Ambulatory Clinic
On site clinical pharmacy
On-site hospital laboratory services.
To ensure processing of blood work these are the hours:
Monday to Friday before noon.
Community Health Centre at 410 Sherbourne
Community based AIDS organizations
A multidisciplinary staff including clerical staff, nurses, doctors, pharmacists, a dietitian, social worker, researcher, physiotherapist, chaplain and students.
The clinic doctors are specialists in HIV and infectious diseases. There are also doctors who are experts in mental health and liver infections (hepatitis).
How to get there
Accessible by Transit: Yes.
How to get there by car:
- From the Don Valley Parkway:
- Exit on Richmond Street. Head west on Richmond until Church Street. Turn north onto Church Street until Queen Street. Head west on Queen Street until Victoria Street. There is parking on the north east corner of Queen Street and Victoria Street.
- From the Gardner Expressway:
- Exit on Jarvis Street. Head north on Jarvis until Queen Street. Head west on Queen until Victoria Street. There is parking on the north east corner of Queen Street and Victoria Street.
How to get there on the TTC:
- Take the subway along the Yonge-line. Get off at Queen Station then walk one block east on Queen Street to Victoria Street. Walk north to the Victoria Street Entrance
- Or take the 501 Queen Streetcar along Queen Street. Get off at the Victoria Street stop. Walk north to the Victoria Street Entrance.
How to get to the Clinic once you are at St. Michael’s:
Enter at the Victoria Street entrance. To access the elevators, turn to your left after passing the Angel statue in the lobby. Your will come to the Cardinal Carter north elevators. When you get to the 4th floor, follow the signs to the Positive Care Program.