HIV Ambulatory Clinic at Sunnybrook Health Science Centre
2075 Bayview Ave, Toronto, ON
Monday to Friday 8:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
Clinic Phone Number: 416-480-6044
Visit the Sunnybrook website.
Type of Clinic
Hospital Setting, Ambulatory Clinic
On-site pharmacy. Located in M1 and stocks antiviral medications.
On-site Sunnybrook Hospital laboratory does the majority of routine blood work and non-routine test samples are sent out to Provincial Lab or other appropriate laboratories.
Clients over 18.
The clinic staff at the HIV Ambulatory Clinic is an interdisciplinary team of physicians, nurses, social workers, and nutritional counsellors to name just a few. The physician in the team include experts in Infectious Diseases and related care like ophthalmology and endocrinology. Dr. Rachlis is an Infectious Diseases Specialist and is the Director of the clinic.
How to get there
Accessible by Transit:
How to get there by car:
- From the Don Valley Parkway:
- Exit on Eglinton Avenue heading west. Turn right onto Bayview Avenue. Follow Bayview north until you reach Sunnybrook Health Sciences Centre. Parking is located in the pain parking garage as well as various locations on the campus (see map).
- From the 401:
- Take the Avenue Rd/Yonge Street/Bayview Avenue exit. Exit onto Bayview Avenue. Turn into the Sunnybrook Health Sciences Centre. Parking is located in the pain parking garage as well as various locations on the campus (see map).
How to get there on the TTC:
- Take the subway along the Yonge-line. Get off at Lawrence Station then take the eastbound 124 Sunnybrook bus to the Sunnybrook Health Sciences Centre. Get off at the third hospital stop near “Vetran’s Ward”.
- Or take the subway along the Yonge-line to Davisville Station. Take the northbound 11 Bayview bus to the Sunnybrook Health Sciences Centre. Get off at the third hospital stop near Vetran’s Ward”.
How to get to the Clinic once you are there:
Enter the H wing of Sunnybrook Health Sciences Centre. Take the elevators to the 2nd floor. Turn left when you get off the elevator. The clinic is halfway down the hall, H 266