For Health-Care Providers
How We Support Professionals
The Good 2 Go Transition Program (Good 2 Go) serves as a comprehensive consultation service at The Hospital for Sick Children (SickKids) to overcome the identified barriers and ultimately improve the care transitions for Ontarians with chronic, complex and/or special health care needs and conditions.
Our approach includes:
- Resource and tool development
- Education on transition needs and importance
- Consultation and staff support in transition program development
- Research and quality improvement initiatives
- Direct clinical work with patients and families
See What We Do for further details.
Click through the links on the left to learn more about our work and how you, as a health-care professional, can incorporate transition programming in to your practice.
To book a consultation or to learn more about how Good 2 Go can support you and your team in transitions, please contact us for an appointment.