What we do
There are two clinical inpatient services, general infectious disease and immunocompromised, that are staffed by separate teams of fellows and ID consultants. These teams can be contacted through the hospital locating at 416-813-7500.
Our ambulatory service is structured around the following disease categories:
- Paediatric HIV
- Congenital/Perinatal infections
- Bone/joint and soft tissue infections
- International communicable diseases
- Miscellaneous general ID
- Central nervous system infections
To contact the ID clinic, please phone 416-813-5141
To make a referral:
- Send your referral via ARMS, our on-line Ambulatory Referral Management System or
- Fax a completed referral form (available in PDF format) View the clinical directory for fax numbers.
- Learn more about the ARM system.
HIV Clinic Monday and Wednesday 9 a.m. to 1 p.m.
Congenital Infections Clinic Tuesday 1 to 4 p.m.
TB Clinic Wednesdays 9 a.m. to Noon Thursdays 8:30 a.m. to 2 p.m.
General ID Clinic Thursday 8:30 a.m. to 2 p.m.
We have established the Paediatric Infectious Diseases Group of Ontario (PIDGO) with the headquarters at our centre. Our goal is to create an infrastructure that will facilitate collaboration and information transfer across Ontario and Canada as these relate to treatment protocols, guidelines and related clinical research.