The orthopaedic surgery team is engaged in a large number of studies aimed at learning about health outcomes related to the various orthopaedic conditions for which we provide care.
It is our hope that the results of our research will help inform clinical practice and improve the well-being of our patients.
- Incidence and classification of AVN following treatment of DDH
- Standardized Diagnostic Criteria for Developmental Dysplasia of the Hip in Early Infancy
- Cerebral Palsy Hip Outcomes Project: CHOP Study
- Standardizations of a Self-report Measure of Physical Function in Paediatric Sarcoma Patients
- Long-term Follow-up of Unit Rod Instrumentation in Spina Bifida Scoliosis
- Patient-related Outcomes of Non-operative Management of High-grade Spondylolisthesis
- Validation of the Caregiver Priorities and Child Health Index of Life with Disabilities (CPCHILD) Questionnaire in Children
with Myelomeningocele and Duchennes Muscular Dystrophy
- Long Term Follow-up in Simple Bone Cysts
- Surgical Treatment and Outcomes of Symptomatic Tarsal Coalitions
- Children’s Use of Crutches in Winter