- Recognize the components of normal C-spine anatomy.
- The ABCs method is a structured approach to C-spine x-ray interpretation.
- Consider paediatric-specific features on C-spine x-rays.
- Fleisher GR, Ludwig S, eds.Textbook of Pediatric Emergency Medicine. 5th ed. Philadelphia:Lippincott, Williams & Wilkins, 2004.
- Swischuk LE. Emergency Imaging of the Acutely Ill or Injured Child.4th ed. Philadelphia:Lippincott, Williams & Wilkins, 2000.
- University of Virginia Health Science Center,Department of Radiology.Available from World Wide Web: http://www.med-ed.virginia.edu/courses/rad/cspine/