- Forearm fractures are very common in children and may be subtle
- Always consider other fractures or dislocations when one bone if found to be broken
- Fleisher, GR & Ludwig, S, eds. Textbook of Paediatric Emergency Medicine 5th ed. Philadelphia: Lippincott, Williams & Wilkins, 2004.
- Yamamoto, LG, Inaba, AS & DiMauro, RM. 1994: Radiology Cases in Paediatric Emergency Medicine [online]. Honolulu, Hawaii, USA: Kapiolani Medical Center for Women and Children, Department of Paediatrics, University of Hawaii, John A. Burns School of Medicine. Available from World Wide Web: http://www.hawaii.edu/medicine/pediatrics/pemxray/pemxray.html
- Wheeless' Textbook of Orthopaedics. Available from World Wide Web: http://www.wheelessonline.com/
- University of Virginia Health Science Center, Department of Radiology. Available from World Wide Web: http://www.med-ed.virginia.edu/courses/rad/ext/