- The Canadian Paediatric Society (CPS)
- Canadian Association of Emergency Physicians (CAEP)
- American Academy of Pediatrics (AAP)
- American Academy of Emergency Medicine (AAEM)
- American Board of Emergency Physicians (ABEM)
- The American College of Emergency Physicians (ACEP)
- The Society for Academic Emergency Medicine's (SAEM)
- Pediatric Emergency Care - provides information on topics pertaining to all aspects of pediatric emergency medicine including information for emergency physicians, pediatricians, and allied health professionals who provide care for acutely ill or injured children and adolescents.
- Academic Emergency Medicine - The Official Journal of the Society for Academic Emergency Medicine
- The Journal of Emergency Medicine - The Official Journal of the American Academy of Emergency Medicine
- Emergency Medicine Journal - Formerly the Journal of Accident and Emergency Medicine - represents all specialties involved in emergency care in the hospital environment.
- Emergency Medicine – Acute medicine for the primary care physician
- Canadian Journal of Emergency Medicine/Journal canadien de la médecine d'urgence
- Emergency Medicine - The Australasian College for Emergency Medicine and the Australasian Society for Emergency Medicine
- European Journal of Emergency Medicine - official journal of the European Society for Emergency Medicine
- Internet Journal of Rescue and Disaster Medicine