If you wish to apply for an Observership in the Division of Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery, please follow the requirements below to complete your application. Applications will not be processed unless all of the information has been received. Observerships run for a two (2) week period only throughout the year.
Please submit the following:
- Observer Application Form
- Completed Medical Observer Immunization Form (term > 5 days)
- Observer Application Fee Form (term > 2 days)
- Confidentiality Agreement signed by the applicant
- Current Curriculum Vitae
- Copy of degree (officially translated if not in English)
- Passport size photo (digital image or good quality photocopy of passport is acceptable)
The above requirements must be submitted to email@example.com a few months prior to your start date. Once all documentation is received and proper approval is acquired from the Division Head, Department Chief, Occupational Health and Medical Affairs office, a confirmation email will be sent to the applicant.
For applicants wishing to observe for two (2) weeks, a completed immunization form must be forwarded with your application, please allow sufficient time for approval from the Occupational Health department. Applicants requesting to observe for five (5) days or less are not required to complete the immunization form.
If you have any questions, please email Eloisa Tobias.
Thank you for your interest.