Current research studies
If you are a patient or family member who recently participated in a study in the Division of Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery, please click on the link below to find out more about how your participation is helping make new discoveries. If you want to learn more about any of our current research projects, please contact our Clinical Research Coordinator, Emily Ho.
- An Investigation for the Optimal Timing of a Cleft Palate Repair
- Comparison of Tests of Sensory Outcome after Nerve Injury in Children
- Concurrent Validity of the Brachial Plexus Outcome Measure
- Outcomes in Obstetrical Brachial Plexus Palsy
- Sensory Function of Children with Obstetrical Brachial Plexus Palsy
Read more about the Division's Current Research Studies.