What we do
Psychology services are available for SickKids patients who belong to specific hospital programs. Click here for a list of programs with psychology services.
Our department offers a variety of services that fall into four main categories:
- Comprehensive assessment of neuropsychological, cognitive and academic skills, along with recommendations for educational planning and intervention.
Health Psychology Services
- Support and intervention services for patients and families who are struggling to cope with diagnosis or treatment issues.
Clinical Psychology Services
- Assessment, diagnosis and therapeutic interventions for children with psychiatric diagnoses including anxiety disorders and mood disorders.
- Consultation with medical/surgical teams
- Consultation with schools and other community agencies about developmental, behavioural and learning issues in children with particular medical conditions.
Please contact the Psychology Department at 416-813-6784 and your call will be directed to the appropriate psychologist.