Pain Squad App
The Pain Squad™ App was developed by the iOUCH research team at The Hospital for Sick Children to help kids with cancer track their pain.
The Pain Squad™ App is for 8-18 year olds to track pain related to cancer. Just fill it in twice a day – once in the morning and once at night.
Pain Squad Features
The Pain Squad App lets you track the following:
- Where it hurts, how much it hurts and how much pain gets in the way of your daily activities.
- What’s causing the pain (treatment, cancer itself).
- What makes the pain better or worse?
- Exactly where you feel the pain (by marking it on a body diagram).
- What you do to reduce or get rid of the pain.
- When you log your pain.
The Pain Squad™ App rewards you for using it! Climb the ranks by tracking your pain every day. The more you use it, the more rewards you get!
After you use the App you can view a report to see your answers and print a pain chart.
Currently, the Pain Squad™ App is only available for iOS devices.
Pain Squad™ in the News
Click on the link below to read all about the latest news on the Pain Squad™ App and the awards Pain Squad™ has won!
Pain Squad™ Press Coverage
We would like to thank C17 – Children’s Cancer and Blood Disorders for their funding and support on the project. We would also like to thank Cundari for their dedication and hard work with the development of the app and bringing the idea to life.