Research activities at SickKids Research Institute are coordinated under seven programs which range from basic science at the sub-molecular level to organ systems to population health. These internationally competitive and highly integrated programs approach child health from all angles and disciplines. Our research programs cover the spectrum of child health from wellness and normal development through to causes of disease, diagnostics, treatments and therapies.
- Cell Biology
- Child Health Evaluative Sciences
- Developmental & Stem Cell Biology
- Genetics & Genome Biology
- Molecular Structure & Function
- Neurosciences & Mental Health
- Physiology & Experimental Medicine