Education and Learning
The Division of Rheumatology Medical Training Program offers training at the medical undergraduate and postgraduate levels. Trainees and electives are appointed through the Department of Paediatrics, University of Toronto and Medical Affairs at The Hospital for Sick Children (SickKids).
- Foundations of Medical Practice, Year 2 - lecture and case of the week
- Electives (Year 3 and 4)
- Seminars (Clerkship)
- Summer Studentships for Medical Students
- Paediatric resident (R2) rotation
- Adult Rheumatology Fellow rotation
- University of Toronto
- University of Western Ontario
The Division of Rheumatology offers undergraduate students an opportunity to develop their research skills through university-affiliated research courses and summer research opportunities.
The Division of Rheumatology offers six-month internships to individuals pursuing certification as a Clinical Research Coordinator.