What we do
Paediatric urologists manage medical and surgical care of the entire urological and genital systems for both boys and girls from infancy to adolescence. They specialize in surgical problems of the kidneys, the bladder and the genitalia.
CLINICAL & SURGICAL EXPERTISE
Our staff surgeons specialize in an array of clinical areas and are involved in a number of research activities:
- Treatment of hypospadias and complex anomalies of the genitalia
- Vesicoureteral Reflux
- Hydronephrosis including ureteropelvic junction obstruction, ureterocele, ectopic ureter, multicystic dysplastic kidney
- Surgery for undescended testicles and abnormalities of the groin and scrotum (hernia, hydrocele, undescended testes, masses)
- Exstrophy-epispadias complex
- Minimal invasive surgery (MIS) and MIS and laparo-endoscopic surgery used in urologic procedures
- Surgical correction of complex incontinence for neurogenic, traumatic and structural conditions
- Surgical management end-stage renal disease/renal transplantation
- Treatment of issues related to future fertility potential in children
- Paediatric oncology including Wilms Tumour, testes tumour, rhabdomyosarcoma of the genital urinary tract
PROGRAMS & SERVICES
Learn more about what we do on our Programs and Services page.
HOW TO MAKE A REFERRAL
See the Ambulatory Clinic Referral page for more information.
PROGRAMS & CLINICS