The Women's Auxiliary Play Park
The Play Park is a safe and happy place for siblings of patients and children visiting clinics to play during visits to the hospital.
Hours of Operation:
Monday to Friday: 8:30 a.m. to 4:00 p.m.
Saturday and Sunday: 11:30 a.m. to 3:15 p.m.
The Play Park Mission:
To make hospital visits easier for families by providing siblings of patients, and children visiting clinics a safe and secure play area staffed by Registered Early Childhood Educators and volunteers.
- The Play Park is free of charge.
- To use the drop off service, children must be a minimum age of 2 ½.
- Children under the age of 2 ½ are welcome in the Play Park if accompanied by an adult.
- The Play Park has activities for all ages, including teens.
- To ensure children are properly supervised, the maximum capacity is 25 children.
- Due to risk of allergies, there is no food or drink allowed in the Play Park.
- If your child is sick or is showing signs of illness, they may not be admitted to the Play Park to protect the wellbeing of other children.
- Parents and guardians must remain on hospital property while their child is in the Play Park.
The Play Park is a service funded by the Women’s Auxiliary.
Interested in becoming a member of the Women's Auxiliary? Please see Membership for more information.
For more information, please contact:
The Hospital for Sick Children
Atrium Main Floor, next to parking elevators