It is in your interest to apply as early as possible as your place on the waiting list will be determined by your application submission date.
- To find out if you are eligible to apply, please see the Occupancy Guidelines listed below or contact Maureen Herman at 416-813-4921, firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Complete and submit your Application for Occupancy
- Have your SickKids department complete the Department Application for Occupancy on your behalf (mandatory). Please ensure that both applications are submitted and that all appropriate sections are filled out. Property Management unfortunately cannot accept incomplete applications.
The Alan Brown Building has been established as a temporary means of assisting SickKids professional employees seeking temporary accommodation in Toronto.
Occupancy at the Alan Brown Building is reserved for the following:
- SickKids fellows, residents, PhD students and observers arriving from either other cities or overseas, and limited to the period of their fellowship, residency or study period.
- Nurses hired by SickKids, who are relocating from another city. Occupancy may be limited to a 12-month period in order to provide assistance in finding accommodation somewhere else in the city in the interim.
- Other professional staff hired by the Hospital, who are relocating from another city. Occupancy will be limited to a 12-month period in order to provide assistance in finding accommodation somewhere else in the city in the interim.
SickKids may offer short-term accommodation to other individuals whose circumstances meet the spirit and intent of the Alan Brown Building and the Occupancy Policy. Each applicant will be considered on a case-by --case basis.