Transportation from Pearson International Airport
- Taxi - Always available in the Arrivals area
- The Union Pearson Express - The Union Pearson Express (train service) conveniently takes passengers directly from Toronto Pearson International Airport downtown to Union Station. Please visit www.upexpress.com for further information and pricing. The Union Perason Express train journey is 25 minutes and departs every 15 minutes.
- Local transit Toronto Transit Commission (TTC) - Service between Pearson International Airport and Kipling subway station. Only one fare is required to take the TTC from the airport to the subway station. Board the subway eastbound to Yonge and then transfer to the southbound train and exit at Dundas Station (Dundas Street). The Alan Brown Building is located just north of Dundas Street and west of Yonge Street (Elm Street and Elizabeth Street). For more information, please visit the airport service section of the TTC website.
Collecting Apartment Keys and Information
- Deposit payments and ALL documents (two License Agreements) must be submitted prior to apartment keys and information being issued to new residents. Apartment keys and information will not be issued after-hours if deposit payments and/or all documents have not been submitted.
- To collect apartment keys and information, please visit the 24-hour Security Desk in the Elizabeth McMaster Research Building (88 Elm Street, 416-813-7122) located directly across the street from 77 Elm Street, or the Main Information Desk just inside SickKids Hospital. Be prepared to show identification to collect apartment keys and information.
What to Expect When Entering the Apartment (Welcome Home!)
- All apartments are unfurnished (unless items were purchased from the previous residents) and freshly painted and cleaned as required.
- Apartments will have electricity/lighting (be sure to sign up for an electricity account with Toronto Hydro-Electric as of the date of move-in if this has not been done already - 416-542-8000, Toronto Hydro Online Sign-up) interpreter available upon request). Administration fee(s) will be charged if sign up is not complete by the apartment assignment date.
- Heating and cooling system will be turned off to conserve energy. Simply visit the apartment thermostat and set the desired heating or cooling temperature. It will not take long to have the apartment comfortable.
- All apartments have modern roller window shades throughout for privacy, and a refrigerator and range (otherwise referred to as a cooker/stove/oven) in the kitchen.
- For any urgent service/repair issues please contact the Colliers International 24hr Service Centre, 1-877-255-5888, firstname.lastname@example.org.
We wish you an enjoyable stay!