At SickKids, we encourage our researchers and clinicians to work together on key child health issues. Individuals from across SickKids already work closely together in integrated teams. We’ve created coordinated, self-organizing groups called Centres to formalize and enhance some of those collaborations.
The goal of our Centres is to build on our existing strengths and bring together the unparalleled talent and expertise of our people to build new collaborations across disciplines, programs and services, and in some cases with peers outside of SickKids. It’s an opportunity for groups to find innovative ways of working together, with the ultimate goal of integrating research, education and clinical care to provide better outcomes for children.
- Centre for Brain & Mental Health
- Centre for Healthy Active Kids
- Cystic Fibrosis Centre
- Garron Family Cancer Centre
- Centre for Genetic Medicine
- The Centre for Global Child Health
- The Centre for Image-Guided Care
- Labatt Family Heart Centre
- Pain Centre
- Transplant and Regenerative Medicine Centre
- Inflammatory Bowel Disease (IBD) Centre