Appointments and referrals
Patients must have a referral with a diagnosis from a physician before making an appointment with the clinic. Any physician can refer you to our department.
There is no cost for your initial visit with a Certified Orthotist; however, if the patient/family agrees to a treatment plan and is casted for an orthosis, a 50 per cent deposit is required during the visit.
Making an appointment
Please refer patients to the Children’s Orthotics Clinic via our ambulatory referral management system (ARMs)
This online referral system provides an automated response that lets the doctor's office know:
- When referrals are received
- Whether it has been redirected, and to whom
- When the patient has been booked for an appointment
- Referral is immediately directed to the right clinic
- Patients get the right care at the right time
- Check status of referrals at anytime
Please view our Appointment Policy for cancelling and rescheduling appointments.
Please review our Financial Policy to understand the expectations and responsibilities regarding payments for orthoses.
Office phone: 416-813-7073