Online booking system
Once you have registered with the FMCF, a temporary password will be emailed to you, which we recommend you change immediately. The email address you registered with will serve as your login ID.
To begin, go to the online booking page. Enter your email address and password to login. You will then be taken to your personal home page (called "My Control Panel").
On the “My Control Page”
- "My Announcements" – displays important FMCF announcements including the status on instrument issues and repairs.
- "My Reservations"- lists any reservations you have made. FMCF instruments and operators are referred to as "Resources" and the user is referred to as the reservation "Owner."
- You will not use the "My Invitations" and "My Reservation Participation" features.
- "My Permissions" – lists resources which you are permitted to book. Please notify the FMCF manager if you think your permissions need to be changed. The location, phone number and FMCF staff contact for each instrument are also displayed here.
- “My Quick Links" - are the tools you'll need to use to view schedules, book appointments, and manage your email preferences. Clicking on the "?" icon next to "My Quick Links"
opens a window that describes many features of the online booking system.
Download the instructions for phpScheduleIt.
We have modified this program from its original version, so these descriptions may not be entirely correct, however they still provide a reasonable overview of the scheduling system and its functionalities. If you have questions about your permissions or user Account, use the "Email Administrator" link located in "My Quick Links" to contact the Facility Manager. Your "My Control Panel" page will look something like the one shown below.