Research Advisory Committee (RAC)
The Research Advisory Committee of the Department of Paediatrics has the following objectives:
- Facilitate research by advising the Paediatric Executive regarding:
- assessment of research-related job activity profiles
- assessment of institutional policies that impact research
- design and adjudication of awards that recognize achievements in research by members of the Department of Paediatrics
- Provide representation on Divisional Review Committees.
- Mentor junior faculty with research-focused job activity profiles.
- Adjudicate achievements in research by members of the SickKids Department of Paediatrics as part of the Career Development and Compensation Programme (CDCP) process.
The current committee members are as follows and those members with an appointment to the SickKids Research Institute have a link to their Research Institute Profile:
- Eyal Grunebaum
- Astrid Guttmann
- Jill Hamilton
- Meredith Irwin
- Shinya Ito
- Robert Jankov
- Nicola Jones
- Debbie Katzman
- Stephen Meyn
- Berge Minassian
- Rulan Parekh
- Felix Ratjen