Child and Family Relations
At SickKids, we believe the best care occurs when we build positive relationships with patients and families. We care about you and your SickKids experience. Child and Family Relations provide an opportunity for you to discuss any concerns or share any compliments you may have about your care experience.
Do you have something you want SickKids to know?
If you have a comment, compliment or concern, we encourage you to discuss it with your care team or unit manager. If you need help communicating with your team, you can contact Child and Family Relations.
Child and Family Relations will:
- Listen to and support you through your experience
- Outline a process that is consistent, fair and timely
- Advocate for a clear and transparent communication process between patients, families and staff
- Assist you to communicate effectively with your care team
- Disseminate complimentary messages to care teams
Accessibility and Interpreter services available
Language services are available for patients and families with limited English proficiency or are deaf or hard of hearing. If you require assistance with language and/or special communication needs, please advise Child and Family Relations.
This service is free for patients and families.
Room M223, Black Wing, Main Floor
All messages will be responded to within 1 business day. Please indicate the best way to contact you including your phone number and/or email.