SickKids Advanced Paediatric Cardiology Program
Dates: September 3, 2021 - May 6, 2022
Registration Now Open! Group rates available.
Livestream, webinar series runs every Friday, 9a.m. - 4:30p.m. Eastern Time for 33 weeks over two semesters. Developed, operated, and delivered by SickKids over the past six years to health-care professionals across five continents. Over 240 hours of interactive and engaging sessions taught by over 100 A-list speakers and subject matter experts. Missed sessions are accessible on-demand for later viewing.
To enable better global health outcomes for children with heart disease by cultivating excellence in health care teams and systems through inclusive and innovative learning experiences.
Suitable to all health-care professionals invested in better health outcomes for children with heart disease.
- Renew your inspiration to learn through knowledge exchange on the latest best practice and cutting-edge technology trends.
- Engage in endless learning opportunities delivered by insightful, dynamic industry leaders who teach the most relevant content using real-world case experiences.
- Accelerate your professional growth towards high-performance and enhanced marketability.
- Unleash your team's talent by providing them with the technical, cognitive, collaborative, and affective abilities they need.
- Give your team the tools and answers they want with direct access to our subject matter expert speakers.
- Elevate your patient and family satisfaction levels and patient health outcomes with higher functioning teams and systems.