Pharmacy & Prescriptions at the SickKids Shoppers Drug Mart
The SickKids Shoppers Drug Mart is a full-service outpatient pharmacy catering to the needs of patients, families, employees and the general public. Pharmacists are available to answer your health-related questions. In addition to pharmacy services, Shoppers Drug Mart carries everyday essentials including toiletries, snacks and personal hygiene products.
Please allow 24 hours for prescription refills or 72 hours for specialized paediatric compounds. This location is closed statutory holidays; please plan ahead for prescription pick-up or delivery arrangements.
This Shoppers Drug Mart is owned and operated by SickKids, and all proceeds support patient care. All drug plans are accepted.
This location will be closed on Sunday, Feb. 28 for inventory; please plan ahead for your prescription refills
If you are unable to come into the hospital for prescription pick-up, please speak to a member of our pharmacy team to set up courier/delivery arrangements (next-day service running Monday through Thursday).
You may also choose to leave a voicemail for SickKids' Shoppers Drug Mart at 416-813-6700. Please leave shipping details, and our team will do our best to return your call within 24 hours.
Main Floor, University Avenue entrance, Black Wing
- Monday to Friday, 7:30 a.m. to 7 p.m.
- Saturday: 9 a.m. to 5 p.m.
- Sunday: 11 a.m. to 5 p.m.
- Closed statutory holidays
This location will be closed on Sunday, Feb. 28 for inventory; please plan ahead for your prescription refills.
How to refill your prescription
You can easily refill with your Shoppers Drug Mart online prescription refill account, set up email or text prescription notifications and view your child’s prescription history.
Re-order your prescription refill by email: firstname.lastname@example.org. Please let us know the prescription numbers of the items that you wish to order, the requested pick-up time and your phone number. A member of our pharmacy team will call you back to confirm within 24 hours.
Refill your prescription by phone at 416-813-6700.
- Use our automated telephone refill system. This system is available 24 hours a day and requires that you know your prescription number. Please allow 24 hours for prescription refills or 72 hours for specialized paediatric compounds;
- Or speak with a pharmacy staff member during listed open hours;
- You can also leave a message on our voicemail system. Our team will do our best to return your call within 24 hours.
Call 416-813-6700 to speak with a pharmacy member to discuss delivery arrangements if you are unable to come to the hospital for prescription pick-up.