The Transplant and Regenerative Medicine Centre
The SickKids Transplant and Regenerative Medicine Centre (TRMC) is Canada's most research-intensive paediatric transplant program and the largest centre dedicated to comprehensive transplant care in the country.
Our case volumes are now within the top five per cent of centres in North America, and our Hospital’s survival rates match or exceed the best programs. With a staff that includes professionals from all disciplines of health care and research, the TRMC provides the best in complex and specialized care by creating scientific and clinical advancements, sharing knowledge and expertise, and advocating on behalf of children who need transplant care.
As innovators in transplantation, the TRMC improves the health of children by seamlessly integrating care, research, and teaching.
Meet the team leading SickKids’ cutting-edge research in transplant and regenerative medicine.
- Dr. Upton Allen - Interim Transplant and Regenerative Medicine Centre Medical Director
- Kate Langrish - Executive Clinical Director
- Dr. Anne Dipchand - Heart Transplant Medical Director
- Dr. Chia Weh Teoh - Kidney Transplant Medical Director
- Dr. Vicky Ng - Liver Transplant Medical Director
- Dr. Melinda Solomon - Lung Transplant Medical Director
- Dr. Yaron Avitzur - Intestinal Transplant Program Medical Director
- Dr. Paul Wales - The Group of Improved Intestinal Function and Treatment (GIFT) Medical Director