Bone Health Clinic
- 555 University Avenue, Room 7424, Hill Wing, 7th Floor
About the Clinic
We see patients with the following disorders of calcium/phosphate metabolism:
- Calcium/phospate disorders (common): hypocalcemia, hypoparathyroidism, hypercalcemia
- Calcium/phospahate disorders (uncommon): hyperparathyroidism, hyperphosphatemia, hypophosphatasia, osteopetrosis, McCune Albright Syndrome
- Vitamin D deficiency
- Other disorders of vitamin D metabolism
- Calcium deficiency rickets
- Hypophosphatemic (XLH and other forms)
From the Main floor, take the elevators (Black Wing elevators) near Shoppers Drug Mart to 7th floor and follow the signs for Calcium/Osteoporosis Clinic.
For more information, please contact:
Phone: 416-813-7654 ext. 201768
Phone: 416-813-7041 ext. 206218
Coming to a clinic appointment
It's important to come prepared and be on time for a clinic appointment. Visit Coming for Clinic Appointments to read appointment guidelines that are applicable for most clinical appointments at SickKids.
You’ll find information on how to prepare and what to bring, what to do if you/your child are sick before your appointment or you need to cancel, and important things to know about the SickKids philosophy.