IFNg, Interferon gamma
Method: Automated fluorescence immunoassay
Equipment: Proteinsimple ELLA
2 aliquots (each containing 0.3 mL of EDTA plasma)
- Store and transport frozen.
- Avoid freeze/thaw cycles
- Centrifuge for 15 minutes at 1000 RCF within 15 minutes of collection
- Immediately separate and freeze.
- If ordering multiple cytokines at a time, minimum volume required is as follows:
- any combination of: TNF-alpha, CXCL9/MIG1, IFN-gamma, CD163 ==> 2 tubes of 0.3 mL each
- any combination of: IL-10, IL-18, IL-1beta and IL-6 ==> 2 tubes of 0.3 mL each
Browse tests by laboratory
Toll Free: 1-855-381-3212