- Director, International Education
- U of T Positions:
- Cross-appointed faculty at the Lawrence S. Bloomberg, Faculty of Nursing
Lara joined SickKids in 2001. As the Director of International Education, Lara focuses on fostering global partnerships while leading the International Education portfolio at The Hospital for Sick Children (SickKids). In this role, Lara advises and consults on strategic international educational development, seeks opportunities for local partnerships while being committed to enhancing child health globally. Lara’s strength as an international consultant allows her to engage with organizational and academic stakeholders in the assessment of child health needs and strategically develop and facilitate customized program. She continues to focus on the development of cross-cultural partnerships with the objective of building capacity and sustainability.
- Leadership Certificate, University of Toronto
- Master’s in Nursing Administration, University of Toronto
- Bachelor of Science in Nursing, University of Toronto