- Manager, Learning Institute
- BScH, BEd, MEd, PMP
Kelly joined The Hospital for Sick Children in 2012 and she has worked in healthcare since 2007. In her role as Manager, Learning Institute she is fortunate to support a diverse group of programs and professionals who develop and lead education initiatives for staff, students, and our local and international communities. These programs include the Hospital Library, the Knowledge Translation Program, The Learner Hub: SickKids Interprofessional Student Centre, Paediatric Project ECHO, the SickKids Archives, and the Staff Continuing Professional Development Fund.
- Undergraduate degrees in Biomedical Science and Teaching
- Master of Education in Adult Education and Community Development
- Certified Project Management Professional
- Registered yoga instructor