- 555 University Avenue, Room 1115, Burton Wing, 1st Floor
About the Clinic
We are committed to providing exemplary clinical care, incorporating best clinical practices in children and youth mental health.
All patients must be referred by a patient's family doctor, paediatrician or other physician.
- All patients require a referral to visit our clinic.
- If you are a health-care professional, log in to eCHN to submit your referral. From your eCHN account, you will be seamlessly connected to SickKids e-referral platform, EpicCare Link.
- Learn more about our referral process.
- If the referral is urgent or emergent, please call SickKids hospital locating at 416-813-1500 and ask to speak to the appropriate service. On weekends and after 6:00 p.m. on weekdays, please contact the Fellow on call via SickKids locating at 416-813-1500.
- For support with making a referral, please call 1-866-883-8289 or 416-813-8289
The Psychiatry Clinic (Room 1115) is best accessed using The Burton Family Wing elevators or the Black Elevators in front of Shoppers Drug Mart. If you are using the Black Elevators, go up one floor and turn left when you get out of the elevators. Walk along the hall until you see the Hollywood Theatre and turn left again. The Psychiatry Clinic is further along that hall.
Coming to a clinic appointment
It's important to come prepared and be on time for a clinic appointment. Visit Coming for Clinic Appointments to read appointment guidelines that are applicable for most clinical appointments at SickKids.
You’ll find information on how to prepare and what to bring, what to do if you/your child are sick before your appointment or you need to cancel, and important things to know about the SickKids philosophy.