Autoinflammatory Disease: Hemophagocytic Lymphohistiocytosis (HLH) panel
Hemophagocytic lympohistiocytosis (HLH) and Macrophage Activation Syndrome (MAS)
Blood; please contact the Genome Diagnositcs Laboratory if you want to send gDNA. If sending a prenatal sample, please contact the laboratory prior to sending sample to discuss sample requirements.
For details about specimen requirements, please refer to: Specimen Types & Requirements (PDF).
- Blood: 5-10 mL in EDTA, 0.5 mL in EDTA (neonate);
- DNA-minimum 10 ug in 100 uL low TE (pH8.0)
Blood-Room Temperature. Please contact the Genome Diagnostics Laboratory if you want to send gDNA.
If sample shipment >48 hours, ship on ice.
Please ship us the blood sample within 48 hours of collection.
- Hemophagocytic Lymphohistiocytosis (HLH)
- Macrophage activation syndrome MAS
- X- linked lymphoproliferative (XLP) syndromes 1 and 2
- Hermansky- Pudlak syndrome types 2 and 9
- Chediak-Higashi syndrome
- Griscelli syndrome Type 2
- Macrophage activation syndrome
Browse tests by laboratory
Toll Free: 1-855-381-3212