News & Stories
Read the latest news and stories in the SickKids newsroom. Looking to interview someone? Connect with our media team.
- Filter these results by Research (319)
- Filter these results by Spotlight (205)
- Filter these results by Care (132)
- Filter these results by Perspective (91)
- Filter these results by COVID-19 (46)
- Filter these results by Learning (15)
- Filter these results by Project Horizon (5)
- Filter these results by Report (4)
July 19, 2021
Science Brief created by SickKids, CHEO, Science Table and other Ontario hospitals provides guidance on COVID-19 mitigation measures for a return to in-person school in September 2021.
May 14, 2021
Native Child and Family Services of Toronto, SickKids and researchers from the Factor-Inwentash Faculty of Social Work at the University of Toronto are sending a call to action to prioritize children’s health and development during the COVID-19 pandemic.
January 21, 2021
SickKids-led group of Ontario experts updated their guidance document on school operation during the COVID-19 pandemic. The most significant changes include testing recommendations, enhanced physical distancing and non-medical mask use, emphasis on cohorting and updates to the section on mental health and wellness.
June 17, 2020
The COVID-19: Recommendations for School Reopening report addresses how schools can reopen in a way that maximizes the safety and well-being of students, staff and their families.