- Filter these results by Research (303)
- Filter these results by Spotlight (194)
- Filter these results by Care (127)
- Filter these results by Perspective (88)
- Filter these results by Centre for Global Child Health (53)
- Filter these results by COVID-19 (44)
- Filter these results by Haematology/Oncology (38)
- Filter these results by Genetics & Genome Biology (33)
- Filter these results by Garron Family Cancer Centre (30)
- Filter these results by Child Health Evaluative Sciences (29)
Results forarticle (44) :
January 21, 2021
SickKids-led group of Ontario experts updated their guidance document on school operation during the COVID-19 pandemic. The most significant changes include testing recommendations, enhanced physical distancing and non-medical mask use, emphasis on …
May 20, 2021
SickKids is currently experiencing an outbreak of COVID-19 on an inpatient unit specializing in paediatric medicine and respirology.
December 6, 2021
Team Toronto is deploying vaccinators from SickKids and Toronto Public Health to make Toronto Kids Vaccine Day a success.
December 7, 2020
70 per cent of children and youth surveyed reported worse mental health during the initial spring lockdowns.
April 26, 2020
On April 25, a patient on one of the units at SickKids tested positive for COVID-19. The teenage patient is currently in an isolation room and is stable.
June 23, 2021
Over the last few months, SickKids staff have come together to achieve something we’ve never done before – supporting our health-care system by taking in adults.
May 15, 2020
Support from federal government ensures SickKids and other research institutes continue to drive scientific breakthroughs for Canadians.
July 19, 2021
Science Brief created by SickKids, CHEO, Science Table and other Ontario hospitals provides guidance on COVID-19 mitigation measures for a return to in-person school in September 2021.
May 14, 2021
Native Child and Family Services of Toronto, SickKids and researchers from the Factor-Inwentash Faculty of Social Work at the University of Toronto are sending a call to action to prioritize children’s health and development during the COVID-19 …
April 6, 2021
The recent increase of COVID-related ICU admissions has strained the adult health-care system. As a result, SickKids is opening an eight-bed unit within the ICU for previously healthy adults (approximately 40 years old and under) with COVID-19. The …