- Filter these results by Research (387)
- Filter these results by Spotlight (232)
- Filter these results by Care (152)
- Filter these results by Perspective (94)
- Filter these results by Centre for Global Child Health (60)
- Filter these results by Genetics & Genome Biology (56)
- Filter these results by COVID-19 (46)
- Filter these results by Child Health Evaluative Sciences (44)
- Filter these results by Haematology/Oncology (43)
- Filter these results by Neurosciences & Mental Health (40)
Results forarticle (152) :
April 26, 2022
Co-led by SickKids and CHEO, Genome-wide Sequencing Ontario (GSO) seeks to enable precision medicine through timely diagnoses for rare diseases.
April 24, 2017
In recognition of National Organ and Tissue Donation Awareness Week, Emily Ghent, a Social Worker in the Liver Transplant Program at SickKids, talks about how life-changing organ transplantation can be for her patients and their families.
February 13, 2018
A SickKids-led collaborative study with Children’s Hospital of Eastern Ontario (CHEO) has shown the benefits of switching gastrostomy tube (G-tube)-fed children from commercial formula to homemade puréed food.
November 10, 2021
Instead of offering peace of mind, confirmatory X-rays in infant bronchiolitis cases can result in incorrect diagnosis of bacterial pneumonia, according to an article by Dr. Jeremy Friedman, Associate Paediatrician-In-Chief, in The BMJ.
September 18, 2019
SickKids has been recognized as a Level 3 Choosing Wisely Canada Hospital for building an organization-wide culture of reducing unnecessary tests and treatments.
July 4, 2016
On July 1, Dr. Ronald Cohn stepped into his new role as Paediatrician-in-Chief at SickKids. He reflects on how the field has evolved, and looks ahead at the potential of individualized medicine in addressing currently untreatable paediatric …
December 19, 2019
We've gathered some information to help you assess whether to take your child to the emergency department or an urgent care clinic.
September 14, 2023
SickKids will include staff who have left the organization in retro lump sum payments.
June 11, 2021
SickKids staff help answer Scarlett’s curious questions about what happens to her blood after it’s drawn.
May 20, 2021
SickKids is currently experiencing an outbreak of COVID-19 on an inpatient unit specializing in paediatric medicine and respirology.