- Filter these results by Research (327)
- Filter these results by Spotlight (208)
- Filter these results by Care (136)
- Filter these results by Perspective (91)
- Filter these results by Centre for Global Child Health (55)
- Filter these results by COVID-19 (46)
- Filter these results by Genetics & Genome Biology (43)
- Filter these results by Haematology/Oncology (39)
- Filter these results by Child Health Evaluative Sciences (33)
- Filter these results by Neurosciences & Mental Health (31)
Results forarticle (136) :
October 25, 2017
It’s epidermolysis bullosa (EB) awareness day! EB is a rare genetic blistering condition that affects the skin and internal organs. Learn more about how SickKids helps these “butterfly children.”
March 5, 2015
Experts at SickKids have pioneered a novel surgery that restores lost feeling in the eye by transplanting a nerve graft from the patient’s own leg into their eye.
February 16, 2017
An Ontario research team led by The Hospital for Sick Children (SickKids) and the Institute for Clinical Evaluative Sciences (ICES) examined the use of electronic medical records to track rates of overweight and obesity in children.
March 10, 2016
The Dialysis and Apheresis team at SickKids have spent the last five years working to implement a new dialysis system called haemodiafiltration to tackle the poor patient outcomes associated with previous forms of dialysis treatments.
October 3, 2021
UHN, Sinai Health and SickKids collaborated to support a pregnant patient with pulmonary hypertension and her baby.
August 15, 2022
A SickKids team of doctors and researchers conducted a gene therapy clinical trial for a child with SPG50, one of the first examples of individualized genetic medicine.