- Filter these results by Research (388)
- Filter these results by Spotlight (232)
- Filter these results by Care (153)
- Filter these results by Perspective (94)
- Filter these results by Centre for Global Child Health (60)
- Filter these results by Genetics & Genome Biology (56)
- Filter these results by COVID-19 (46)
- Filter these results by Child Health Evaluative Sciences (44)
- Filter these results by Haematology/Oncology (43)
- Filter these results by Neurosciences & Mental Health (41)
Results forarticle (60) :
February 15, 2022
A Q&A with former and current SickKids fellows who are working in Haematology/Oncology care around the world.
September 8, 2021
Dr. Zulfiqar Bhutta was named the recipient of the 2021 Roux Prize, recognized for his research and public policy contributions to global maternal and child health and nutrition.
October 7, 2016
As the first training site outside of Accra, the Paediatric Associate Membership Programme in Tamale will help build nursing capacity in the northern regions of Ghana.
May 26, 2017
The SickKids-Ghana Paediatric Nursing Education Partnership (PNEP) has reached a significant milestone in scaling up paediatric nursing in Ghana.
November 15, 2022
SickKids scientists Drs. Zulfiqar Bhutta and Mike Tyers have been named to Clarivate’s list of Highly Cited Researchers for 2022.
August 13, 2019
Research students at SickKids Centre for Global Child Health discuss their research and how they hope to contribute to a brighter tomorrow through advancing global child health.
August 11, 2016
August 12 is International Youth Day, a day marked by the United Nations to raise awareness of the importance of youth civic engagement. This year’s theme for International Youth Day is focused on the leading role of young people in achieving the …
April 30, 2020
Dr. Lewis Kay and Dr. Zulfiqar Bhutta were elected to prestigious international academies for their work in medical imaging science and in maternal-child health.
September 14, 2016
SickKids-Caribbean Initiative in partnership with The University of West Indies School of Nursing (UWISoN), celebrated the official launch of its Paediatric Haematology/Oncology Nursing Education program in Trinidad and Tobago.
January 20, 2016
Stanley Zlotkin has been appointed to the Order of Ontario for his work and leadership in global child health. The Order of Ontario is the province's highest official honour.