- Filter these results by Research (388)
- Filter these results by Spotlight (232)
- Filter these results by Care (153)
- Filter these results by Perspective (94)
- Filter these results by Centre for Global Child Health (60)
- Filter these results by Genetics & Genome Biology (56)
- Filter these results by COVID-19 (46)
- Filter these results by Child Health Evaluative Sciences (44)
- Filter these results by Haematology/Oncology (43)
- Filter these results by Neurosciences & Mental Health (41)
Results forarticle (44) :
August 29, 2023
SickKids is hosting two 2022–2023 Banting Fellowship recipients, whose promising research explores chronic pain and nutrition in preterm infants.
May 14, 2021
Native Child and Family Services of Toronto, SickKids and researchers from the Factor-Inwentash Faculty of Social Work at the University of Toronto are sending a call to action to prioritize children’s health and development during the COVID-19 …
February 10, 2015
New research led by SickKids is questioning common assumptions that shorter shifts make doctors less tired and are safer for patients.
September 8, 2021
Dr. Zulfiqar Bhutta was named the recipient of the 2021 Roux Prize, recognized for his research and public policy contributions to global maternal and child health and nutrition.
May 12, 2015
Dr. Shirley Tse at SickKids proposed the first-ever treatment guidelines specific to JSpA as a part of the national recommendations for SpA developed by the Canadian Rheumatology Association and Spondyloarthritis Research Consortium of Canada.
November 15, 2022
SickKids scientists Drs. Zulfiqar Bhutta and Mike Tyers have been named to Clarivate’s list of Highly Cited Researchers for 2022.
November 10, 2016
SickKids earned second place on the annual top 40 list for overall research spending, a jump from third place last year. The list examines research hospitals across the country and ranks them based on research spending and intensity.
February 6, 2023
In one of the first studies of its kind, researchers find preconception BMI in fathers increases the odds of being overweight and obese in children assigned male at birth.
August 22, 2023
A pan-Canadian collaboration, the Power Over Pain Portal provides free resources to help manage chronic pain.
January 9, 2023
A new study suggests preconception maternal body mass index may be associated with faster growth rates for infants up to four months old.