- Filter these results by Research (327)
- Filter these results by Spotlight (208)
- Filter these results by Care (136)
- Filter these results by Perspective (91)
- Filter these results by Centre for Global Child Health (55)
- Filter these results by COVID-19 (46)
- Filter these results by Genetics & Genome Biology (43)
- Filter these results by Haematology/Oncology (39)
- Filter these results by Child Health Evaluative Sciences (33)
- Filter these results by Neurosciences & Mental Health (31)
Results forarticle (91) :
November 17, 2015
Dr. Sandra Mendlowitz, Psychologist at SickKids, gives her perspective on how to talk to kids about terrorist attacks.
February 24, 2016
A Perspective from Miriam Granger, a Social Worker at SickKids.
January 29, 2021
SickKids Emergency Department Physician, Dr. Daniel Rosenfield, offers tips on tobogganing safety and a perspective on risky play.
June 16, 2016
Dr. Shelly Weiss, neurologist at SickKids, discusses the 'sleepidemic' facing Canadian children.
July 20, 2016
Koon Wah Luk and Jane Stuary-Minaret, nurses in the Emergency Department at SickKids and members of the International Resource Team, discuss their experiences teaching paediatric nursing in Ghana.
November 26, 2018
Let’s make this holiday season one to remember for the right reasons. Protect those you care about with these simple burn prevention strategies from Charis Kelly, a Nurse Practitioner in the Burns Program at SickKids.
March 26, 2018
On Purple Day, Drs. Elizabeth Donner and Carter Snead share their perspective on the need to help bridge an understanding of what it means to live with the impacts of epilepsy, and the launch of Project ECHO Ontario: Epilepsy Across the Lifespan.
September 20, 2016
Siena McLaven is a 14-year-old SickKids patient and 3-time participant in the Canaccord Genuity Great Camp Adventure Walk to benefit SickKids. She shares her perspective on SickKids camp.
October 17, 2016
We have embarked on our biggest and boldest campaign yet. Learn more from Lori Davison, Vice President, Brand Strategy and Communications at SickKids Foundation.
February 13, 2020
Drs. Julia Orkin and Reshma Amin are SickKids leaders in the care of children with medical complexity who are technology-dependent. SickKids is home to the largest program in Canada for children with medical complexity as well as for long-term …