- Filter these results by Research (388)
- Filter these results by Spotlight (232)
- Filter these results by Care (153)
- Filter these results by Perspective (94)
- Filter these results by Centre for Global Child Health (60)
- Filter these results by Genetics & Genome Biology (56)
- Filter these results by COVID-19 (46)
- Filter these results by Child Health Evaluative Sciences (44)
- Filter these results by Haematology/Oncology (43)
- Filter these results by Neurosciences & Mental Health (41)
Results forarticle (232) :
December 29, 2017
Congratulations to the following SickKids staff members who have been recognized by the health-care and science communities for their outstanding achievements and groundbreaking work.
November 30, 2017
Perhaps there is no one who knows SickKids’ rich culture of collaboration better than one of its most longstanding scientists and the Hospital’s first basic scientist, Dr. Bibudhendra (Amu) Sarkar.
December 31, 2018
A big thank you to all our staff, volunteers, patients, families, community partners and supporters for making 2018 another memorable year at SickKids. Join us as we take a trip back through the year to celebrate our many successes!
November 27, 2015
In September, October and November, members of the health-care and science communities are recognized for their achievements and contributions.
December 28, 2017
It’s not every year that you sequence the genome of a Canadian icon, so before we dive into a new year, let’s take a step back and reflect on what’s been a stellar 2017 at SickKids!
February 11, 2022
On International Day of Women and Girls in Science, learn about five women in diverse roles that support child health research at SickKids, and their insights on pursuing a career in science.
December 28, 2016
That’s a wrap on 2016! Thanks to all our staff, volunteers, patients, families, community partners and supporters for everything you do to help us along our journey.
December 10, 2019
Junior reporter Hallie interviews Dr. Ronald Cohn on his first seven months as President and CEO of SickKids, while they make pancakes together.
December 21, 2015
It's the end of another great year at SickKids! Check out some of our highlights and milestones from 2015.
September 4, 2015
Dr. Miriam Weinstein, Dermatologist at SickKids, shares tips on how to have fun in the sun safely!