- Filter these results by Research (355)
- Filter these results by Spotlight (219)
- Filter these results by Care (142)
- Filter these results by Perspective (92)
- Filter these results by Centre for Global Child Health (57)
- Filter these results by Genetics & Genome Biology (49)
- Filter these results by COVID-19 (46)
- Filter these results by Haematology/Oncology (40)
- Filter these results by Child Health Evaluative Sciences (38)
- Filter these results by Garron Family Cancer Centre (36)
Results forarticle (891) :
December 21, 2015
It's the end of another great year at SickKids! Check out some of our highlights and milestones from 2015.
January 21, 2021
SickKids-led group of Ontario experts updated their guidance document on school operation during the COVID-19 pandemic. The most significant changes include testing recommendations, enhanced physical distancing and non-medical mask use, emphasis on …
February 10, 2021
It has come to our attention that the SickKids website (sickkids.ca) content has been duplicated under different domain names. We are currently investigating the issue and its impact.
December 10, 2019
Junior reporter Hallie interviews Dr. Ronald Cohn on his first seven months as President and CEO of SickKids, while they make pancakes together.
June 8, 2017
Dr. Michael Apkon, President and CEO of SickKids, gives his perspective on patient safety and SickKids' journey to becoming a high reliability organization.
May 19, 2021
Photovoice is a therapeutic photography program focused on creating a supportive peer-focused environment aimed at bringing a voice to teens with varying cancer diagnoses.
August 11, 2016
Dr. Greg Wells, Associate Scientist, Physiology & Experimental Medicine, gives his perspective on how understanding the bodies of Olympians can shed light on prevention, diagnosis and treatment of chronic illnesses in kids.
September 4, 2015
Dr. Miriam Weinstein, Dermatologist at SickKids, shares tips on how to have fun in the sun safely!
January 29, 2016
Dr. Theo Moraes, Staff Respirologist and Scientist-Track Investigator at SickKids discusses the concern with teens and e-cigarettes.
July 4, 2016
On July 1, Dr. Ronald Cohn stepped into his new role as Paediatrician-in-Chief at SickKids. He reflects on how the field has evolved, and looks ahead at the potential of individualized medicine in addressing currently untreatable paediatric …