Dr. Caro provides care for infants with cleft lip and palate. She lectures internationally on the topics of presurgical infant orthopaedics and craniofacial anomalies. She practices with a caring and friendly philosophy to ensure all her patients receive an outstanding experience along their journey. Dr. Caro is a member of several organizations including the American Cleft Palate-Craniofacial Association (ACPA) and American Association of Orthodontics.
- Fellow, Royal College of Dentist of Canada
- Active member, Circle of Cleft Professionals Transforming Faces
- Nguyen PD, Caro C, Smith DM, Tompson B, Forrest CR, Phillips JH. Long-term Surgical Outcomes in Treacher Collins. Journal of Reconstructive Surgery. J Plast Reconstr Aesthet Surg.2016 Mar;69(3):402-8
- Fattah AY, Caro C, Khechoyan DY, Tompson B, Forrest CR, Phillips JH. Cephalometric Outcomes of Orthognathic Surgery in Hemifacial Microsomia. J Craniofac Surg. 2014 Sep;25(5):1734-9
- Caro M.C., Quevedo C., Pererira Y. Maxillary Arch Maxillary Arch Dimensions Before and After Orthodontic Treatment in Patients with Complete Unilateral Cleft Lip and Palate. Colombian Journal of Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery. 2001 Dec,7(3).