- Staff Psychiatrist, Department of Psychiatry
- MD, PhD
- 416-813-7654 ext. 201122
- Alternate Contact Name:
- Leslie Nolasco
- Alternate Phone:
- Alternate Email:
- U of T Positions:
- Associate Professor, Department of Psychiatry
- Chair Positions:
- Co-Chair, Pain Research and Evaluation Committee, Ministry of Health
Dr. Kronenberg holds an MD and a PhD from Tel-Aviv University, Israel. His PhD dissertation focused on pharmacogenetic approaches to paediatric anxiety and depression. In 2016, Dr. Kronenberg came on-board as staff psychiatrist at SickKids, and he is now exclusively specializing in the area of paediatric pain.
Education and experience
- 1997-2007: MD-PhD program, Tel-Aviv University, Israel
- 2008-2012: Residency in Child and Adolescent Psychiatry, Schneider Children’s Medical Centre of Israel (SCMCI) and Ge’ha Mental Health Center, Israel
- 2013-2015: Fellow, Department of Psychiatry, SickKids
- 2016-Present: Staff, Department of Psychiatry, SickKids
- 2016-Present: Staff, Get Up and Go Program (Paediatric Pain Rehabilitation), Holland Bloorview Kids Rehabilitation Hospital
- Attention-Deficit/Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD) Symptoms and Suicidality in Children: The Mediating Role of Depression. Irritability and Anxiety Symptoms. Levy T, Kronenberg S, Crosbie J, and Schachar RJ.
- PANDAS/PANS in childhood: Controversies and evidence. Wilbur C, Bitnum A, Kronenberg S, Laxer RN, LevY, DM, Logan WJ, Shouldice M, and Yeh AE.
- Glutamate Genetics in Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder: A Review. Rajendram R, Kronenberg S, Burton CL, and Arnold PD.